Esmark Steel Group
Esmark Steel Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Esmark, Inc., is one of the United Statesâ€™ leading processors and distributors of value-added flat-rolled steel and the third-largest U.S. producer of tin plate steel. We offer the products, services and innovations to help our customers gain and sustain the competitive edge in their industries.
Interview with James P. Bouchard on CNBC:
Steel oversupply devastating for small business: CEO
Esmarkâ€™s founder, chairman, and CEO, James Bouchard says thereâ€™s no doubt that China was guilty of dumping steel.
The Esmark Edge is a complete organizational approach to identifying creative solutions.
Now Producing Laser FlatÂ Sheets!
To better meet our customers’ growing requirements for panel flat sheets used in manufacturing, fabricating, burning, and cutting, Esmark Steel Group has installed Bradbury Company’s revolutionary e-DriveÂ® levelingÂ technology.
Esmark Steel Group is Now Producing Laser Flat Sheets
To better meet our customers’ growing requirements for panel flat sheets used in manufacturing, fabricating, burning, and cutting, Esmark Steel Group has installed Bradbury Company’s revolutionary e-DriveÂ® leveling technology.
The Bradbury e-DriveÂ® Leveler is the first hydraulic roller-leveler that can penetrate the neutral axis of steel sheets for complete stress elimination throughout the cross-section of the material. The e-DriveÂ® Leveler applies up to seven million pounds of roll-bending pressure directly to the steel sheet, producing cut-to-length sheets that are laser flat and stress-free.
Our e-DriveÂ® Leveler delivers flatness-critical sheets from 14-gauge to 3/8″ thickness up to 72″ wide.
To learn more about how your business can achieve laser-flat sheets and higher efficiency, contact your Esmark Steel Group sales representative toll-free at (800) 323-0340.
Put the power of e-DriveÂ® leveling technology to work for you.
- Financial Strength – Our strong financial relationships allow us to initiate and execute mutually profitable supply chain strategies. We are able to carry inventory which frees up customersâ€™ warehouse space and capital.
- World-class Facilities – Esmark Steel Group operates multiple steel processing facilities. We have made a tremendous investment in equipment and experienced operators to give our customers peace-of-mind knowing that we will deliver on time, every time. There are multiple pieces of equipment in many of our facilities that enable us to ensure that our customersâ€™ orders will proceed according to schedule, and ultimately, allow us to provide a better service.
- Transportation Solutions – Esmark Steel Group owns and operates its own logistics company, which includes an up-to-date fleet of trucks, which enables us to deliver on a JIT or same-day basis.
- Flexibility – At Esmark Steel Group, we are truly proud of our ability to offer our customers the flexibility they wantâ€¦and need. As an Esmark Steel Group customer, you have the luxury of dealing with a large, multiple-facility service center that will make you feel like you are our most important customer, regardless of the size of the order that you place with us. No order is too large or too small for Esmark Steel Group.
- Unmatched Experience – The experience of our senior staff is unmatched in the industry. This experience combined with the expertise acquired by decades of leadership in the steel industry can be tapped for such important endeavors as product development, specification changes, and metallurgical consulting.
- Exceptional Value – Long standing industry wide supply relationships allow Esmark Steel Group to deliver exceptional value to our customers.